|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Dear Mrs. AerithSweetie,
First off, let me say that I love you with all my heart. You're my best friend and I abso-fucking-lutely adore you.
I have no way of knowing what you're going through. You give me hints and vague ideas, but rarely (if ever) go into much detail. And I understand why you wouldn't want to. It's depressing, I know. And I wouldn't know what to say even if you did. I don't know what to say even now. I know you're hurting. I don't know how to make it better. You try to brush it off and making seem like nothing but I can feel that you're dying. I know, I know, it's dramatic. But I don't know how else to describe it. I look at you and watch you try to hide your pain through sarcasm. And I let you because I understand not wanting to talk about it or let people know you're hurting. I'm not saying I know what it feels like to go through what you're going through. I'm not sure I'd be able to handle that kind of pain if I did.
You may no
DanceThe strobe light makes every movement surreal
The bass pounds in time with my heart
Passion and lust flow through my veins
Sweat collects in a thin film
The mass of wiggling bodies entices me
The music works its way through my body
Demanding that I move
That my hips sway
That my hands reach for the ceiling
That my arms wind around his neck
That I feel no embarrassment
Nothing but the raw, pulsating freedom
That is drugging my mind
That is transforming the shy girl
Into a bold and sexy young woman
The music ends
I step outside on aching feet
The cool air chills my skin
The breeze whispers through my disheveled hair
My muscles are sore
I'm short of breath
But there's a grin on my face
Euphoric and pleasently worn out.
Who needs sex or drugs
When you have dance?
Can't believe I'm doing this..1. I have read all four Twilight books
2. I read them as they came out, not when they were, like, the coolest thing ever for middle school fangirls, omg.
3. They were enjoyable. Not the best thing ever (not even close). They weren't written very well, the dialog wasn't good, there were insanely boring parts and quite a bit of parts that were just bad. But I enjoyed reading them.
4. Vampires don't sparkle. They burst into flames.
5. They are meant for a younger, female audience. For example, I read them in 8th and 9th grade. Most of the fans of Twilight are middle schoolers.
6. Yes, it was poorly written. This was the first thing Stephanie Meyer had ever written. She wrote it based off a dream she had. What does this mean? It's not going to be perfect! So stop comparing it to authors like J.K. Rowling, Stephen King, Anne Rice, etc.
7. Bella is not only concerned with herself. She spends most of her time trying to keep others out of danger. Granted, she puts herself in the danger instead
You may not know this, but you saved me. I know, it's cheesy. And don't mistake me for some cliche "princess-in-a-tower". I wasn't in some life-threatening situation. Honestly, I probably could have saved myself. But it would have taken a lot longer and been more painful. I would have wallowed in self-pity and tortured myself with the drama. You stopped that. You were there when I needed to rest my head, close my eyes, and have that silent support. I needed someone who wouldn't give advice and who wouldn't take advantage. I needed a male figure who cared. I needed you. At first, I didn't understand. I just thought you were a really cool guy and I wanted to be better friends with you. She claimed I liked you. That thought scared the hell out of me. I didn't know if I really liked you or if you were just a rebound. So I denied it. Adamantly. Until you asked me on a date, I didn't even know that you liked me. I decided to give it a shot and then see if this w
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More